BREAKING NEWS! July 17th 2012, OBAMA to be exposed as Fraudulent President! | freedomnewsroom.com

Categorized | Breaking News

BREAKING NEWS! July 17th 2012, OBAMA to be exposed as Fraudulent President!

Here is a LINK to the Arpaio Press Conference: www.youtube.com On July 17th a press conference is scheduled to be held in Arizona. Literally, piles and piles of evidence will be presented exposing the Fraud of the ObamaNation “presidency!” STAY TUNED!

22 Responses to “BREAKING NEWS! July 17th 2012, OBAMA to be exposed as Fraudulent President!”

1. Tazh702 says:

Mitt Romney father was born in Mexico and ran for President in the ’60’s how come we don’t hear anything about that??

2. Alicia Banks says:

kudos!
    no lie lives forever
    even for a 3rd generation cia baby like hobama
    aliciabanks.xanga.com/75466920­6/memo-to-hobama-i-officially-­retract-my-apology/
    aliciabanks.xanga.com/73392178­7/hobama%E2%80%99s-births-myth­s–legendary-hoaxes—hobamas-­entire-life-is-a-manchurian-li­e/
    aliciabanks.xanga.com/73246290­0/hobama-king-shrub–poppy-bus­h-a-bloody-dynasty-of-blood-ti­es/

3. kelsey1986tg says:

Fuck dumb

4. MrMarch2005 says:

not suprised. if a crime was committed and you have probable cause to believe that then you should place him under arrest for the crime. grow a set and follow through.

5. weedman4207777777 says:

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: a RICH black man is NOT for the black community….hes from the same place as those petty fucking republicans that we’ve grown to hate…

6. Ezra1Jesus1Disciple says:

PROPHECIES . ORG – Book 12 – Read Chapter 92!

7. zgreggz83 says:

I means somebody with the copyright to the video you uploaded filed a complaint and had it removed.

8. helias314 says:

LINK to the july 17th Arpaio Press Conference is in the Description.

9. helias314 says:

I uploaded the video, here is YouTube’s Warning which i copied and pasted here for you to see: QUOTE from YouTube:
    “What does this mean?
    Your video is blocked worldwide. Please note that the video’s status can change, if the policies chosen by the content owners change. Learn more about copyright on YouTube.

10. helias314 says:

“What does this mean?

11. jasonlbutler says:

Okay… I get it. But you didn’t answer my question. What does this video say that PROVES the President is a fraud? What was presented that PROVES President Obama to be a fraud?

12. Anderw Marcell says:

He is and has been President for almost four years. It is a bit late to disqualify him. It is more important to undo the mess he left us. He must be voted out.

13. helias314 says:

“What does this mean?
    As a result, your account has been penalized and is not in good standing. Deleting the video will remove the penalty due to this claim.” ‘YouTube’

14. helias314 says:

“What does this mean?
    As a result, your account has been penalized and is not in good standing. Deleting the video will remove the penalty due to this claim.’ ‘YouTube’

15. helias314 says:

“What does this mean?

16. helias314 says:

“What does this mean?

17. helias314 says:

“What does this mean?
    I believe this copyright claim is not valid.” YouTube

18. jasonlbutler says:

Well, first I’d like to ask if you used enough exclamation points? I hope so, cause holy shit dude. LOL!. But anyway, I love it how I ask about this website/video and because I questioned this conspiracy, I’m somehow a “good little sheep”. Wouldn’t I be a “good little sheep” if I simply believed what you’re saying? LOL! By anyway, what does this video say that PROVES the President is a fraud? What was presented that PROVES President Obama to be a fraud?

19. helias314 says:

good little obama troll, have another beer and some more chips while you watch Oprah

20. helias314 says:

i have the video of the press conference in my downloads, I uploaded it on July 20… You Tube BLOCKED IT IN ALL COUNTRIES… so i did not publish it because YOUTUBE IS THREATENING ANY CHANNEL THAT PUBLISHES IT WITH CENSURE!!!!!!! So you are a good little sheople, that believes the lies and THANKS YOUTUBE FOR DOING A GREAT FCUKING JOB OF BLOCKING THE TRUTH you have managed to keep the sleepy sheople in their pen, once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. jasonlbutler says:

Yep, don’t see any video on infowars.com that shows President Obama to be a fraud. Nope. Plus, if there was, I’m sure FOX would have shown it, but they haven’t.

22. helias314 says:

The video is available for viewing at infowars.com, pinhead.