Health & Wellness News: Jan. 6/2012 | freedomnewsroom.com

Categorized | Health News

Health & Wellness News: Jan. 6/2012

links: Chinese man dies of highly virulent strain of H5N1 flu theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com GM Foods Touted “Benefits” are Actually False Claims www.sott.net The Shocking Lack of Evidence Supporting Flu Vaccines www.sott.net Diet, nutrient levels linked to cognitive ability, brain shrinkage www.sott.net Wellness clinic helps companies cut insurance premiums by 25 percent through nutrition, natural healing www.naturalnews.com Edible Mushrooms: Nature’s Most Researched Anti-Cancer Agent www.sott.net Mainstream Medical Pharmaceutical ‘Science’ Goes Against Nature www.sott.net Is Monsanto’s Herbicide Harming Male Fertility? www.sott.net Research Shows Transfats Found in Junk Food Causes Brain Damage www.sott.net Consumer Alert: 300+ Health Problems Linked To Statin Drugs www.sott.net FDA Claims Walnuts to be Illegal Drugs | Government Lunacy at its Best www.sott.net Leaked: US to Start ‘Trade Wars’ with Nations Opposed to Monsanto, GMO Crops www.sott.net www.sott.net Mysterious Disease Hits Uganda www.sott.net Find health with the super food synergy of Indian gooseberry and African mango www.naturalnews.com Study review shows vitamin D, cod liver oil very effective at preventing and treating tuberculosis www.naturalnews.com Fisetin from fruits and vegetables protects the aging brain and helps fight cancer www.naturalnews.com Local farms use human waste as fertilizer, renamed “biosolids” www.naturalnews.com BPA may cause arrhythmia, heart attacks in women www.naturalnews

17 Responses to “Health & Wellness News: Jan. 6/2012”

1. GGJOHN02 says:

Cleanse, Replenish and Rejuvenate! check out…..

2. thepixieful says:

cod liver oil is good for you, also eggs and wonderful cheese from a farm…..you do not need the meats, but eggs are very good for you. and nuts, seeds, omega-3 some fish you catch on an adventure.

3. thepixieful says:

not my walnuts, no they don’t….?

4. thepixieful says:

your parent, grand parents and great grands….ate at the table, salad, broiled something, and nice beverage. cooked beets, simply also AT THE TABLE with other humans. no religion or politics at the table, jokes, myths, stories and philosophy chats and card tricks encouraged. also a pitcher or iced tea or water. try it as a fad it was called civilization. all ages encouraged to apply.

5. thepixieful says:

my doctor told me to avoid wheat. not a health nut or health fan, a regular doctor. odd they are ruining the food. the elite will they all have hydroponics? also beets are good for your mind/brain. the color is nice also.

6. marialam233 says:

meaghan telpner’s blog is worth to check out lots of healthy raw food ideas:-)

7. jessicat9999 says:

I really like what you said about the internet. I tell everyone that

8. TuBFMagier says:

very cool article with the mushroom against i grow them by myself at home!!!
    interesting article for me!!
    thats very cool so much Dirfferent kinDs of themes!!!
    love this channel^^

9. joggler66 says:

The walnuts don’t beat the vegetable “pizza”…still too hilarious!

10. captquest1 says:

Hey Joey love these reports. I just want to comment that when I started changing the way I eat along with a little exercise, I was amazed at how many physical improvements I experienced. From headaches and leg cramps going away and better blood pressure, much higher energy level, weight loss, the list goes on. Start eating healthy and you will feel a difference. I grew up eating a lot of junk food and if I can do it @56, anybody can.

11. seriouslywakeup says:

@JesusFingeredBabies yeah your alias doesnt help the matter…

12. whatever3210 says:

@JesusFingeredBabies Congrats, you have the trashiest most moronic and immature user name I’ve ever seen.

13. illuminaticThoughts says:

we need to start taking back our damn country shit

14. glennirish says:

Peace!!

15. glennirish says:

illegal  drugs are best,,stay away from the big corporations ones,,mushrooms,,,yummy(-:

16. supreme704 says:

You’re awsome Joey! We need to start seeing radiation reports.. seriously, its almost in our food chain here in u.s.

17. crazychris4124 says:

i got a flu vaccine in november by nasal spray did nothing cuz i have had the flu for 4 days