What The Gov’t Doesn’t Want You to Know About GMO | freedomnewsroom.com

Categorized | Health News

What The Gov’t Doesn’t Want You to Know About GMO

Alex welcomes back to the show, Dr. Cory Gold who brings his diverse background to the air and voices his opinions on politics, the economy, world issues and other hot-button topics. www.infowars.com www.prisonplanet.tv twitter.com www.facebook.com [Join The Alex Jones Team and Start Getting Healthy Today!] www.infowarsteam.com [New Website] www.infowarshealth.com Get all your Youngevity Products such as Beyond Tangy Tangerine, the Alex Pack and Pollen Burst. These supplements are a great way to get your essentials vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other beneficial nutrients [[[ProPur Water Filtration]]] www.infowarsshop.com

25 Responses to “What The Gov’t Doesn’t Want You to Know About GMO”

1. James Selby says:

ONE SURE HAS TO GO THROUGH A BUNCH OF BS TO POST ANY THING ANY MORE NO MATTER WHAT SITE UR ON. THIS GMO CRAP IS JUST A RUSE TO DEPOPULATE THE WORLD SO HURRY UP AND DIE YOU ELITISTS AND LEFTISTS

2. James Selby says:

3. msvick66 says:

That’s right, I do remember seeing “sucralose” on the ingredient list. That Whole Foods scandal has on the video that ‘ascorbic acid’ is synthetic (crap in itself) and is made with GMO corn. Also, when you look at the trace minerals, listed is arsenic, lead, and mercury…maybe cadmium. Can’t recall now. I know it’s trace and even if some trace is necessary, since we are already exposed to these more dangerous elements I don’t think they should be in there. I think Alex needs to address this.

4. mojoidol says:

I bought Beyond Tangerine. Its crap. It has artificial sweetners in it. I distinctly heard Dr Wallach say artificial sweetners are poisons.

5. ITBOILSMYBLOOD says:

To get the point across I’ll tell em when they say the flouridated water “is good for you it’s healthy, it’s good for your teeth”, I tell em how tubes of toddler and canine tooth paste have no flouride because dogs and babies usually swallow it and gives em upset stomachs and intestinal irritation. But for flouride in the water, the most commonly given answer is “that it’s in such a small amount that it really doesn’t matter. So is it GOOD for you or BAD for you? See the contradiction?”

6. msvick66 says:

I had a 2 huge tumors in 2007. GMO related? Maybe. I had no idea that GMO’s were in the food supply until about the last year or so. I’d like to sue Monsanto and the government, but I know it wouldn’t do any good as I cannot prove they had anything to do with it. If this labeling doesn’t pass in California, it confirms the voting is fixed since more than 90 percent of citizens favor it.
    I like the idea of the Youngevity, but it has ascorbic acid, which I hear is synthetic and may be GMO.

7. msvick66 says:

I know how you feel. It also happens when I try to tell people that fluoride is poison and really not a great idea to be ingesting. Now, if CNN said so, everyone would believe and may actually get a little pissed finally.

8. Stillwater900 says:

Yeah I heard GMO is forbidden at the cafeteria at Monsanto.

9. ITBOILSMYBLOOD says:

What’s scary is if you tell people about GMO foods and some of them look at you like you’re nuts. I’ve mentioned to some people about Splenda, AKA Scralose, is essentially chlorinated sugar. Some of those people looked at me like I was insane even though it’s been ADMITTED as a fact. GMO, Flouridated water, Splenda…. it’s scary how the same people that say it’s safe to consume won’t touch it with a 10 foot pole.

10. MsKymmi says:

Selective propogation?? That’s modified

11. Stillwater900 says:

Seedless fruit isn’t GMO, they just select for smaller seeds until they disappear from the lineage. Been doing it for decades

12. Stillwater900 says:

Seedless fruit is not GMO, its selective propogation. They’ve been doing that for decades

13. Stillwater900 says:

Its genetically modified, not mutated. And the seeds aren’t “introduced” (whatever that means), they take genes from bacteria and animals and put it into food. New study from France, first long term GMO study, the mice were dragging tumors that were almost as large as their bodies.

14. ITBOILSMYBLOOD says:

I think that type of GMO typically falls under GM as in GENETICALLY mutated, where two types of seeds are intorduced to produce desirable traits. It’s the CHEMICALLY mutated crap we don’t need.

15. Joe Barone says:

thanks for sticking up for me, sometimes i just cant believe what my comments say in my inbox LOL

16. Joe Barone says:

peeps be buggin’ bout me not writin’ PEOPLE LOL

17. 699backstab says:

As soon as he admitted he thinks angels are real he lost all credibility as a Human.

18. MagnifiedCapitalism says:

If you find this interesting, you should see “Top 8 Lies of the 2012 Presidential Campaign”. Its real because it looks at both parties with healthy skepticism.

19. cin4ul says:

GMOs that are concerning is when; genetic material to be inserted from unprecedented sources. It is now possible to insert genetic material from species, families and even kingdoms which could not previously be sources of genetic material for a particular species, and even to insert custom-designed genes that do not exist in nature. As a result we can create what can be regarded as synthetic life forms, something which could not be done by conventional breeding. With out knowing the consequences

20. cin4ul says:

Seedless Fruit and vegetables are not the GMO issue that they are talking about! Plants can be developed through traditional breeding.
    “Genetic engineering is not just an extension of conventional breeding. In fact, it differs profoundly. As a general rule, conventional breeding develops new plant varieties by the process of selection, and seeks to achieve expression of genetic material which is ALREADY PRESENT IN A SPECIES.”

21. cin4ul says:

great another info-commercial.

22. MsKymmi says:

Wheat ? No wonder Celiac disease is sky rocketing …Doctors blame an allergy to gluten in which wheat is the main culprit

23. MsKymmi says:

I bought USDA certified organic fruit that had a bar code starting with a 9 and I got it home only to find out they were seedless G/M/O’s. All fruits should have seeds or pits. If they don’t they’re G/M/O

24. callmeCAYLOR says:

i really appreciate that, thank you.

25. MsKymmi says:

Oh my god ! I can’t believe this stuff goes on . It even says do not swollow on the toothpaste tube . I read somewhere that fluoride is so poisonous that eating 1 tube of toothpaste would kill an adult . When I go to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned at the end they always want to soak my teeth in a tray of fluoride. I refuse it. And it in our drinking water too.