Banned Episode: Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura – Police State | freedomnewsroom.com

Banned Episode: Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura – Police State

Hi guys, Jesse Ventura is a true patriot of America. He was once a US Navy Seal, professional WWF wrestler, actor and then Govenor. He’s experienced a lot in life and seen a lot. Subsequently he’s decided to create a TV series called Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. Each episode tackles a different popular conspiracy or wide held belief in society. Though he is going head-to-head against the establishment, his first season went to air seamlessly. His second season experienced some issues. There was a lot of heat particularly on one of the episodes called Police State, which exposed the onset on a militarised war consitions style police and martial law state controlling the people. Needless to say the establishment did not like it (perhaps it was too truthful?). Anyway, both seasons have since been re-aired, all except this episode, they will not play it. Watch it and find out why…

24 Responses to “Banned Episode: Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura – Police State”

1. Skibum Willy says:

Here’s an answer, something specific we can demand, protest for, and adopt ourselves! Spread it around! If this isnt the best answer, at least we’re thinking about what might be. What if we were really just this close to having it work right?
    Oh yeah, it’s a Ski movie thing. Watch “Occupying Chairlifts” on Youtube!
    Over a few calls, an inheritance cap is discussed as a fair way to transition forward to where we’re rewarded more for cooperating and creating instead of competing and conquering.

2. MegaAtheistman says:

Listen dolt, You’re not smart, or your a liar, or your a terrorist, trolling, or you could be just a dick. Either way if your an American the victim’s families of 911 should be able to take pot shots at you for treason. Dick!

3. MegaAtheistman says:

Another clueless drone.

4. Killah184 says:

lol research fema camps. and if you open your eyes this is very real. we are living in a highly controlled society.

5. YourDailySoftware says:

Took something I said and repeated it, woaw. Albert Einstein?

6. Symbiont5 says:

None of that is real. It is all bull poopy!

7. TheReeferman209 says:

you all fear this,but its going to happen.and the people that think this is bull shit are going to shit them self’s. it has happen before and it could happen agene. and the people who deny it fear the possibility. now I love my family and country, but I would rather die then lose my freedom and my great country!

8. GetAFuckinClue says:

youre asleep

9. luapjb says:

Whoops! It appears that you haven’t looked into the most basic of facts of 9/11. THERE WERE BOMBS IN THE BUILDINGS. They are audible in any video of the day, not to mention the countless firefighters and other witnesses who reported hearing and seeing the effects of bombs. The NIST report, along with all of the government officials denied that there was any evidence of bombs. One lie, one huge lie, is all it should take anyone to look further into the whole event.

10. krystian sieminski says:

Im just a truck driver,but I deliver lets say stuff to one of this sites,dirt road ends with gate,huge place, fenced.Just a dirt place with some grass here, there.This was the place,gps was right,it has an address but no building, and MO cap came, he was nasty to me,like I killed his mama,he took the papers and escorted me to a warehouse were I was to deliver.I back up to door,and want to go it,see haw unloading goes,but I was told to stay in the truck and not to get out.I was told I see nothing

11. MegaAtheistman says:

look dick wad, Your fucked in the head if you can’t descern what reality is with respect to 911. I’m not stupid enough to read some bull shit that you think has some truth to it. Your a retard if you can’t tell that 911 was done by the muslim terrorists who were expecting 72 virgins at death. They got fucked alright, but not by virgins but by their retard religion. You fucking traitor.

12. peruvit says:

Don Hutto Residential Facility is to hold Illegal immigrants, which would explain why they are trying to hold them in.

13. adkinsjr says:

Conspiracy theorists just want us to believe it was banned by the man to hide “the truth.” wooooo, spooky.

14. THEMAN62084 says:

It aired only one time, and they never allowed a rerun.

15. diaperbreath says:

alex jones brings alot of interesting topics to the forefront but his dimeanor almost discredits what he says not discredits but he seems like someone youd run into at a party and just listen to him all night and then say holy shit that stuff is scary but that guy is nuts……..i think he is in boshido

16. diaperbreath says:

shit i would never do anything to harm america, i dont think she would either that is crazy, does that go on her perm. record? is her life basically over because of being on the watch list? thats awful….

17. Lqum26 says:

Your point? The description said this video didn’t air, but it did. An episode of “Weed Wars” that didn’t air was leaked and it was just raw footage, no decals or logos or anything, so, the description is most likely wrong, this did air.

18. Ryan Armstrong says:

From the description
    his first season went to air seamlessly. His second season experienced some issues. There was a lot of heat particularly on one of the episodes called Police State, which exposed the onset on a militarised war consitions style police and martial law state controlling the people. Needless to say the establishment did not like itperhaps it was too truthful?. Anyway, both seasons have since been re-aired, all except this episode, they will not play it. Watch it and find out why

19. Ryan Armstrong says:

Can’t tell if trolling or just mentally disabled…

20. JohnEdwardIAF says:

Oh I know it’s nightmarish, people don’t ever immigrate to the USA, who would want to live in a place like that?

I’m a refugee from the USA myself. Me and my family finally escaped that hellhole and made it over to Canada where there’s food in water. Some of my family was left behind sadly, dying in a fema camp I believe.

Jesse Ventura tried to warn us, but we didn’t listen.

:’o_o’:

21. Lqum26 says:

If this was banned it wouldn’t have the TruTv logo at the bottom right corner, it would be raw footage. However, I’m fairly sure this episode did air. Still, that does not discredit anything in this episode, I’m simply pointing out I think your title is misleading for the purpose of tricking more people into watching it.

22. Wayne Harmon says:

your a asshole

23. Dracenfelz says:

Don’t “Sir” me you condescending prick! Fuck you, your NWO, and the horse you rode in on.

24. SabreH1 says:

The children in Waco were “happy ” too until they were tortured and murdered!