David Icke – Police State US (Wake Up America) | freedomnewsroom.com

David Icke – Police State US (Wake Up America)

Wake up,wake up,wake up. The truth,the truth,the truth,the truth shall set you free. www.davidicke.com song Cui Bono,by Sun House visit – http I, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic …..

25 Responses to “David Icke – Police State US (Wake Up America)”

1. shallbeknown says:

ya

2. the420blunts420 says:

i wish you didnt put the stupid video clips in the middle…………….

3. Ezra Pound says:

OMG the reptilians are taking over! Maybe if he didn’t talk about that shit all the time more people would take his words seriously.

4. frank stein. says:

homeland security was created by big fat lie.

5. herpesleprechaun says:

until the rest wake up we are powerless, once they wake up, if its not too late, we can revolt and kill these tyrants, i wish there was another answer but unless we remove all of those involved in this torture and tyranny, we will never be free of it, all those who are capable of doing this shit to their neighbors are not worthy of life.

6. 345sassygirl says:

WE ARE THE RESISTANCE.. TRUTH FREEDOM AND LIBERTY. STAND UR GROUND!

7. simonhusky67 says:

You have no idea of the history of the world do you? What makes you think that just because this is the United States that our Government cares about us? You need to wake up and realize your Government cares nothing about you. You’re just income to them. Our Government is doing a great job? WOW, I feel sorry for sheeple like you who walk around with their eyes closed. The only people who think this Government is doing a great job are those who are collecting a check from the taxpayers.

8. thonica spricer says:

Humans weren’t meant to be cops.

9. Mannypacquia0 says:

your a fucking idiot….cops swore an oath to the constitution, if they violate that constitution they are committing treason, i mean after all, how the fuck does the cop get paid? its by the taxpayer.. without the private sector, the public doesnt get anything unless it borrows and puts the american people in debt… ;p i mean look at rodney king, he got beat senselessly and he didnt do shit wrong, apperantly they “protected” him ;p your fuckin stupid.

10. zorkoff1 says:

THIS VIDEO IS AWESOME,I HAVE AWAKENED FROM THE MATRIX,AND I’M OF LIKE MIND AS DAVID ICKE,AND THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THIS VIDEO.WE SHOULD ALL FORM TOGETHER AS A UNITED GROUP TO OPPOSE THIS TYRANNY.”LAND OF THE FEE,AND HOME OF THE SLAVE”!!!!YEAH!!!

11. LeanderMr says:

In my eyes, America is losing it role as a western civilized nation. Compared to northern European countries. The crime rate and civil unrest in US is 7,2 times higher, and in some cased even worse. The Equality is also very poor in the US. The ”lower” clas where I come from is 5 times wealthier and 18! times smaller than in the US pr. 100000 persons. Our middle class is therefore also much much larger. Though our upper-class is smaller and much poorer.

12. LeanderMr says:

After 9/11, US citizen traded their freedom for a false sence og security.. In my world, the US police had way to much freedom and power to do as they pleased before 9/11.. Now it is 10 times worse, and I can honestly say, that compared to where I come from, US is a police state.

13. John Cook says:

you are one crazy FUCKER

14. mike deitz says:

this guy is stupid. the police are here to protect us and if you dont listen to their commands you should be put in the hurt locker

15. William Hamma says:

Hello,
    For all of you paranoids who think the government is out to get you why not consider moving to another county? You are not a prisoner of the USA you know. I would suggest North Korea.
    That would leave more room and resources for people like myself who think our government is doing a great job and appreciate being in the greatest country in the world.
    Thank you.

16. beetzart77 says:

The USA is free enough though to let this thing speak freely.

17. pendant85 says:

Castlevania Symphony Of The Night in thee end.. niice

18. lemostjoyousrenegade says:

Thank you, and Peace to you as well. = ]

19. eddie escalan says:

here is to freedom and the awakening of the masses,
    and the unity of mankind , peace to you my friend

20. lemostjoyousrenegade says:

Indeed! ‘Tis TIME. THAT’S what “2012” is all about for me – Helping folks wake up and ACT like the intelligent, Self-respecting individuals they were born to be! Bless you, Mephisto. XOX OneLOve

21. lemostjoyousrenegade says:

Thanks for the upload Jay4louise. Just LOVE David Icke!

22. lemostjoyousrenegade says:

(or a Queen) as the saying goes. ….BTW, Impeach, since he was directly opposite me, I thought he was trying to assist me in crossing the damned street. …instead, this jerk’s intention was to try to “school” me. ..had my ipod and a folder in 1 hand,my water bottle in the other and my laptop bag over my shoulder, listening 2 good music and then…a miserably unhappy soul on a power trip in my pathway….Damn! I guess my happy-looking, self-assured arse just pissed him off 2 no end! Oh well…

23. lemostjoyousrenegade says:

Pt.1 Did that TODAY. Kicked the low-life for grabbing my arm. Not arrested though. …simply crossed the street (jay-walked) directly in front of him AFTER having been given the right-of-way by a kind driver when I realized the side walk was coming to a close due to construction. And the COP-OUT (out of moral behavior) approaced me and began his bully-speak then grabbed my arm. WTF? I was in desbelief. …I am NOT the one 2 play with…I will DIE before I allow that! ..”You have to KILL a king”

24. lemostjoyousrenegade says:

LOVE IT! Self respect ROCKS!!!! Love you too, Telecaster!

25. lemostjoyousrenegade says:

LOVE your name LION! ….NO MO! Lol And, indeed, GREAT video.