FBI Visit Teen Over Police State Video on YouTube | freedomnewsroom.com

FBI Visit Teen Over Police State Video on YouTube

In another shocking example of how the federal government is repositioning itself as a secret police force to target political dissidents, a 16-year-old boy was questioned by FBI agents over a You Tube video he created for a school project which highlighted how America was slipping into a police state. [[[Enhance your stored food supply today]]] www.infowarsshop.com www.infowars.com www.prisonplanet.tv twitter.com www.facebook.com [Join The Alex Jones Team and Start Getting Healthy Today!] www.infowarsteam.com [New Website] www.infowarshealth.com Get all your Youngevity Products such as Beyond Tangy Tangerine, the Alex Pack and Pollen Burst. These supplements are a great way to get your essentials vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other beneficial nutrients www.infowarsteam.com [[[ProPur Water Filtration]]] www.infowarsshop.com The video clip above, which promotes the presidential campaign of Congressman Ron Paul, was put together by Justin Hallman as part of a project for his American Government class. The video helped earn Hallman an A+ pass and his teacher enthused about how impressed he was with Hallman’s efforts. The video touches on a number of issues, including the National Defense Authorization Act, evidence suggesting the Republican caucus in Maine was fixed to disenfranchise Ron Paul, the hacktivist group Anonymous, military drills taking place in American cities, as well as eviscerations of the right to free speech. About a month later, Hallman was shocked

24 Responses to “FBI Visit Teen Over Police State Video on YouTube”

1. 1068411lck says:

Suddenly all those people who were talking about the “new world order” don’t sound so crazy.

2. All4daMoney18 says:

However…. although the NDAA is very treacherous and frightening as well, it is insignificant in comparison to the insidious agenda and fact that the majority of us are being poisoned by our water and food supply both on and off records. Injecting our live stocks with subclinical antibiotics and Monsantos Rocombinant bouvine growth hormones. The animals we eat, their food is genetically modified insects do not consume it. So they are being injected with poison and eating poison. We r eating dat

3. All4daMoney18 says:

this bill also enables them to relocate citizens who are under custody to undisclosed locations that aren’t on US soil, which is against the constitution. The National Defense Authorization Act is so insidious and it basically overrides nearly all of our constitutional rights/amendments, excluding the second amendment which is the right to bare arms. We will lose that right as well as a result of all these staged shootings occurring within such close proximity.

4. sheehangrant77 says:

YOU CAN NOT FIGHT THIS WAR WITH FLOWERS YOU NEED ROCKS

5. sheehangrant77 says:

i have been saying it for years and years. there is only one unfortunate solution and that is civil war on a global level. Americains will have to start it for it to truely take global effect and yes it will mean the end of the dollar as the world currency and yes it will mean depression and yes it will mean death pain and blood but when it is over at least then we can finally remake things the right way and bring back those ideas that made us great in the first place.

6. originalkillerguitar says:

They wanted him to spy on Anonymous ?? That would have been bad for Justin, as Anonymous is a government black op designed to lead the populous in the wrong direction.

7. jim1a2a says:

Eventually the TSA touching children will stop people from other country’s visiting the USA why would a family holiday in Florida to go to Disney world and other places – i would never put my ‘children’ through that!
    i would fight this with Dark Humour – everyone should go through the TSA check in their swimming trunks (tight) and bikini’s (revealing) with clothes to wear after in a bag

8. monjiaitaly says:

that’s how the FBI works, they interview you because of some bullshit reason and then try and get you to be their spies.

9. smoovcrinimal says:

nah bro….the voilence is only with drug cartels and authorities…..wich is usa’s fault they made the war on drugs

10. MrShane737 says:

alright, just dont go around saying that watching this video is going to get the fbi to break down your door, cause it makes you look crazy… and there are many trolls on yourtube that pretend to be apart of the truth movement but try to discredit it by saying nonsense… if youre not a troll then my apologies..

11. foresakenlion says:

I personally had a hacker on AOL send me a trojan when I was 14 that sent a threatening e-mail to president Clinton, I did not believe in men in black, until they interrogated me on my own porch, they did not identify what agency they worked for, and for all I knew I was going to be kidnapped without my parents being aware of where they were going to take me. Let me say on that note if this impressionable mind had any doubt of the reality of this, you just eliminated it, your harassment confirms

12. KYKIN44 says:

government keeps warning us about terrorist.The only terrorist that the average American will ever see or encounter is the American law enforcement. Police are above the law. They R let loose on the public to plunder kill innocent people. The average policeman will kill children to keep their jobs. If I had choice to meet a terrorist or policeman in a dark alley I’d much rather meet terrorist because he would be less dangerous The American policemen are the most evil people on this Earth.

13. WornoutRNPARAMEDIC says:

To this student who got a “visit//knock at the door”, it might not have been his teacher, but maybe another student to ratted him out to the FBI. After all, the FBI did try to get him to work for them and spy on others. It could have been his teacher, but could have been other students too.

14. namaste2911 says:

When you fear, they win.

Love instead and have faith that you will be protected

15. RAofSunshine81 says:

Makes me sad. God we need you here more than ever.

16. msbutterflylee says:

Not all of us are willingly being enslaved!

17. rcawdor57 says:

Keep up the good fight Oliver. Don’t let Tyranny win.

18. rcawdor57 says:

I’ve thought about Central America a few times but I see so much violence in all these Hispanic countries. My dad long ago said we should move to Australia but that never happened. I think I’m going to stay & fight for our country.

19. dav44633 says:

It is a police state any idiot knows that we have to fight it and the only thing they understand is brute force. End the foreign banks and their plans for global govt are finished.

20. FreestylaBoy says:

16 year old here two from Norway. I’m years ahead in economic knowledge. and Everyone I know either don’t care or are a bunch of Keynesian’s. I’m in the Austrian School btw.

21. Mormon4RonPaul says:

I really dont know, Jim Roger’s lives in Singapore and he has his stuff together. Max Kaiser talks about how he lives in South America. I would say South or Central America would be best cause they are not complete industrialized nations so a power grid collapse would not affect them as much and the people know how to live off of the land and are used to being poor and have been in a depression economically forever and seem to be happy. SO my answer is South America. What do you think?

22. OliverTerrance says:

you’re a fucking idiot, all i do is speak the truth, everything i say is documented, meanwhile you’re a fucking professional wrestling fan who likes to watch sweaty grown men have fake fights so its no wonder you’re such a fucking idiot who can’t tell the difference between real and fake, i am here to share my feelings with the world and you call me a troll, how fucking dare you, you’re such an asshole and i hope you feel bad about yourself. i hate sheeple like you so much

23. GreatInca says:

I don’t care for the FBI, or anonymous.

24. MrShane737 says:

oliver youre a fucking troll trying to make intelligent people look crazy.. now fuck off and stop being such a worthless shill……. or your just an idiot…