How handle POLICE STATE encounters – Part I | freedomnewsroom.com

How handle POLICE STATE encounters – Part I

Terry Ingram Vietnam Vet & Former Police Detective Teaches Citizens How to handle Police encounters in a POLICE STATE Email: Lawinsimpleterms@gmail.com Meetup Group: www.meetup.com

25 Responses to “How handle POLICE STATE encounters – Part I”

1. Allen Police says:

Your video worked like a charm, see the video I posted with a recent police harassment for an example of your tips in action! Thanks for the help!

2. Alexander Conan says:

The best way to handle a police encounter in America is to be electric-proof.

3. bigwilly1977 says:

You sound like a winner!!!

4. Cedric Ward says:

I don’t think they want what you call ‘respect’. What they want is COMPLETE SUBSERVIENCE to the power they have been granted over us. Far too many of today’s police persons are very shallow types who compensate for their own incompetence by becoming authoritarians and abusers merely because they have the power to physically abuse you if they choose to, or even kill you with a GOOD CHANCE they will get away with it.

5. Cedric Ward says:

6. Terry Ingram says:

I think that this post speaks volumes. It sounds surprisingly like someone who is looking to stay under the radar to avoid Hitler’s SS. Not that Rickster is wrong, he’s not. But, isn’t it a shame we have to feel this way in America today,.. that we have to blend in and conduct our lives unnoticed.

7. rickster348 says:

thing to do is to, “blend in”., Don’t attract attention. Don’t have a big mouth and have them notice you. Do your thing but do it with stealth. -And WATCH who you TRUST.

8. minivanjack says:

Thank you. My hope is that not someone, but all of us will stand up to the bullies. If not, it makes it very hard on those who do.

9. Terry Ingram says:

In fact, in my opinion, these days you have a patriotic duty to show no respect to Police. Why don’t I feel that way about fireman? Because they don’t tax (Rob) me in the name of the police powers of the State. On the subject of my parents teaching me to be respectful… that goes double for the Police. They don’t respect us and I am not inclined to even waive to them with a full set of fingers.

10. soulsurcher says:

I’m not puting the blame on anyone. The fact remains there are evil people, and some of those evil people ware a badge or hold high positions in politics. I have had bullets zoom by me, and have been in situations where I thought I wasn’t going to come out alive. I can assure you I’m not living in a fantasy world, but I respect what you have to say. Someone has got to stand up to these bullies, and so I say thank you for all you’re doing. God bless you

11. minivanjack says:

So you blame the victim, not the officer, for police abuse. I am sorry, but you are living in a make-believe world. If you do a youtube search for the term “police abuse” it will lead to several thousand videos that will wake you up. Please view least a few dozen of those videos before you post again. I have personally witnessed, from one foot away, a four-inch-wide hole in a dead man’s skull put there for no particular reason by police. You haven’t seen it, that doesn’t mean it does not happen.

12. soulsurcher says:

I think we’re all very frustrated with the way things are, and who am I? I mean, all I know is what I’ve experienced, and I can only reiterate what I’ve said before. In all my run in’s with the police, I have to say I’ve never been mistreated. Will I ever be mistreated, that remains to be seen. I’m sure that every parent would want their kids to grow up and be respectful to all. Yes, we’re going to run into some hateful people, but I truly believe that what we dish out will come back to us. GBY

13. minivanjack says:

So now I have a legal duty to “provide respect”? Show me that in the Constitution. I do not respect anyone who is trying to detain and rob me for my harmless behavior. Try it, you will find out. I will put you in prison, without your badge.

14. soulsurcher says:

I am a sheep in the midst of wolves, but I have a Shepherd, and His name is Jesus. I guarentee you they fear the name of Jesus more then they do the constitution.:) GBY

15. george7981 says:

spoken like a true sheeple!

16. soulsurcher says:

I really do appreciate this information by the way. I used to be a street person, and I know how police officers can be. Especially when they get on their power trips!:) I am thankfull nonetheless that every encounter has never had to envolve getting the snot beat out of me. There have been times when I probably desrved it too. This was when I was a teenagar of course!:) I’m alot more mature now, and I handle every situation with care. I think there are times when to use these methods. thanks:)

17. Terry Ingram says:

I used to feel the same way… in fact it was like that when I was young (before electricity). Unfortunately, just about everything is illegal these days, or in the alternative, you need governments permission, license or grant to do most anything. Including raising your children to your own standards. I think it’s time to break from the time honored tradition as it relates to their “AAA” rating with citizens today. They need to earn it back. As far as I’m concerned… they’ve been down graded.

18. soulsurcher says:

Most police officers just want respect. I find when you show respect you get respect in return. If you’re not doing anything wrong, and you’re not breaking the law then you have nothing to worry about. Now, if you’re breaking the law then you’re breaking the law.

19. Terry Ingram says:

Thanks WDeet. Check out my new eBook.

Police State: Ten Secrets The Police Don’t Want You To Know! (How To Survive Police Encounters!)

on “smashwords” or “Amazon”.

20. WDeet says:

13:58 The best advice ever!

21. Echelon2600 says:

It’s called choosing your words carefully. and it’s very important in dealing with cops/prosecutors/judges/juries.

22. Echelon2600 says:

Unless you’ve committed or caused harm, loss, injury, violation of a primary right or breach of the peace, there is no “law” broken.

23. Echelon2600 says:

Law and statutes are not the same, and anyone failing to differentiate between the two in purported enforcement or practice of either commits an act of negligence equal to fraud.

Study the concept of “standing” in law. 80% of the cases today are without standing, yet they go forward due to acquiescence of the willfully ignorant. Cops are here to extract revenue in those cases.

24. Echelon2600 says:

You are one of the very few remaining good and honorable police officers (including former officers) left in this country today. Thank you.

25. kikook222 says:

You’re so far off the truth it’s pathetic. Cops are here to fuck with criminals, not law abiding citizens. Obey the laws, and the cops won’t fuck you with you. Don’t buy a Kazoo from India if you know you need a permit, it’s fucking easy to do. Don’t break the laws.