Is US a police state? | freedomnewsroom.com

Is US a police state?

The US now has a list of Americans that the country can now murder abroad if they are fraternizing with terror groups. Paul Craig Roberts says that all of this points to a sign that the United States has become a police state.

24 Responses to “Is US a police state?”

1. KKillaJ says:

im going to make my own police state with hookers… and blackjack

2. Sasukekillsitachi says:

Lol any cop can just pull you over for nothing…

Sham democracy at its finest!

3. soupofdefish says:

You have to fight for your right!

4. Spyonetwo says:

A list of American are going to be killed. By our own government. Without due process. Time for a NEW Government. As Donald Trump would say, US Government, YOUR FIRED!!! I want your resignation on my desk by tomorrow morning : )

5. AirsoftWarfareHD says:

Ron Paul isn’t going to do anything, this country is not run by a president but by men behind the president

6. jericajeffrey098 says:

if im correct i think six corporations, GE, newscorp, disney, viacom, time warner, and CBS run 90% of all united states media and probably all TV channels so if anyone has enough money and doesn’t want something being aired its not going to be

7. Libertytreeradio says:

New vid on libertytreeradio. Check it out and pass it on ASAP. So what does a police do with 450 million rounds of 40 cal ammo. Why, practice and then use, of course. Vote with your wallet and buy more ammo and mags. If they buy 40 cal ammo then YOU need a 40 cal pistol. Hi-point pistols and carbines are cheap, USA made and life time warranty. Buy LOTS of mags. MGK/GDW!

8. westchesterny says:

what a strange way to pronounce “Panama,” lol— wonder what home country this interviewer came from.

9. JBoogieRadio says:

ppfft i was there and there wasnt anything peaceful about what i saw buddy :/

10. Horse237 says:

The drug money is used to take over America. Another source of income is the billions of dollars the bankers steal from government every week that we are not allowed to audit.

Please Google This: Catherine Austin Fitts: The Black Budget And The Leveraged Buyout Of The World Using Stolen Money

The goal she says is to buy America for pennies on the dollar after they send the world into bankruptcy.

Please Google This: The Federal Reserve From Creation in 1913 To Destruction in 2013

11. MegabyteYou says:

Obama is but a puppet of your lobbying corporations controlling the state. If you want your freedom back, bring your government down and the state.

12. AndrewStergiou says:

RT and and others ()the speaker) need to do some fact checking) there is no readily available evidence or even reference that evidence Aafia Siddiqui is an American citizen… though I am almost sure it happens…

13. roberaith says:

Why don’t any of the main American TV news channels have interviews like this? But, when Afia was captured she had explosives and a map of New York City with certain landmarks circled and various notes on them. So I think they did a good thing when they arrested her.

14. microgers12 says:

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,

15. Oleh2011 says:

AFIA SADIQUI sounds American to me! *rollz eyes* the bitch was convicted of attempted murder and sentenced to 86 yrs. in prison. -end

16. medgardd says:

are you really comparing joseph staling with hitler and obama?! GTFO!

17. bulldog10mm says:

Ron Paul 2012!

18. mattxr2i says:

It is common for the sheep to hate on what they can never be…

19. mattxr2i says:

See you in the FEMA camp… Oh wait, I won’t be there. I’ll be free with the other wolves. You and the rest of the sheep do not concern me.

20. ElmahdiiEl says:

“Change We Can Believe In” Right?

Where justice is denied,where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, & where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob & degrade
    them, neither persons nor property will be safe. — Frederick Douglass

The Cancerous Spread & Militarization of Culture
    Has Turned the American Eagle into a Vulture.

21. aaronmoravek says:

The way to create a police state is to fire the good cops

22. guleiro says:

who are you americans to call the others terrorists?Your Country have sponsored wars around the world in the last 50 years,Bin Laden and the Talibans were called by Bush father “freedom fighters” in the 80´s while fighting the Soviets in Afganistan.You have financed Sadam Hussein against Iran (Donald Rumsfeld even payed in a visit and shook hands with him).You live in fear because you are harvesting your own medicine.And all that just to STEAL other ppl´s OIL.

23. mattxr2i says:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots… ~Thomas Jefferson~ Well people… I think it’s about time to refresh that ol’ tree…

24. mattxr2i says:

I am certain that our forefathers are turning in their graves looking at what their beloved country has become. They wouldn’t stand for this shit!! I am no longer an American citizen. I renounce my citizenship. I am an American FREEDOM FIGHTER!! And I will be oppressed. I will be taunted and shunned. And I invite anyone to come to my doorstep and debate with me… I’ll have my 2 friends there. You may have heard of them… Their names are Smith and Wesson…