Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory – Police State Part 1 of 6 | freedomnewsroom.com

Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory – Police State Part 1 of 6

“Police State” It’s been said the government has a plan to declare martial law and round up millions of United State citizens into concentration camps. Jesse may have found a conspiracy in plain sight as he investigates the proliferation of law enforcement Fusion Centers around the country. And they may be connected to hundreds of detention centers ready to accept prisoners at the stroke of a Presidential pen.

24 Responses to “Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory – Police State Part 1 of 6”

1. SpitHard614 says:

Lol it’s funny that you refute research with the common “they must be crazy” theory,when most of us that accept this as a POSSIBILTY,are perfectly sane. And you’re calling a guy who worked in the government crazy,when you don’t have the knowledge he has. Interesting.

2. JohnJoonyour says:

This was a damn good show!

3. sinaustralia says:

good vid well done

4. Hardrock5446 says:

Some of you people are so brainwashed that you are so blinded by SHIT that you can’t see and understand what is really going on around you because you’re all so busy enjoying the evil of this world but i will say to you all that Jah live forever and if you look to man like yourself for help thats where you will be brainwashed and blinded by the workers of the Devil it’s time for you all to wake up and live stop the fucking sleeping!

5. emma small says:

seems legit

6. gangstalked2011 says:

Jesse Ventura is a high placed actor and deciever. One of the actors he has played is a famous fake Catholic priest named Fr. John Corapi who always happens to have a beard or goatee to hide the huge hole in the chin area. But if check it, out Jesse Ventura and Fr. John Corapi have the exact same head shape, voice, ears, eyes, mouth shape, body size, teeth, and mannerisms. This is a huge story because these actors like Jesse Ventura and alter ego John Corapi have destroyed this nation/ world.

7. MoonLump says:

This is fucking hunger games you spoons

8. kgskaug says:

What the hell are they doing to misform this guy’s voice LOL!
    For some people the real world apparently isn’t interesting enough, so they have to dream up wild stories…

9. monroe444444 says:

Yeah, we think we’re safe in Canada but look at Harper – robocalls during the “election,” dismantling our healthcare, 65 fighter jets, ramming legislation through. Harper is no doubt a crony of Cheney and Bush Sr who has been installed as our Prime Minister.

10. VancouverCanucksRock says:

Only a nigga would steal a fuckin pizza

11. akissy says:

*TzeTung

12. chefshitpiece says:

I dont care.

13. MigHound says:

Ohh, for cryin’ outloud, it was in jest I suggested moving away. Keep in mind, I am a Canadian, in Canada. I did what I could to Serve my Country. The nightmare that “appears” to be unfolding in the States, doesn’t directly affect this Country. I have a great deal of respect for the American People and The Armed Forces. If this is real, (and the more I look into it, the more it seems so; hence the “NDAA”) I hope the Military chooses to align with the people.

14. chefshitpiece says:

I sat there maing jokes while I had a nephrosotmy tube stuck into one of my kidneys, so maybe I have a higher pain threshold than your average human. Either way…I’ll take dying on my feet over living on my knees. I guess I know which choice your gonna make.

15. MigHound says:

…and a good jolt with a Tazer will reduce that raging animal to a jibbering, drooling wreck on the ground, shortly thereafter, the batons come out. Best o luck, buddy.

16. chefshitpiece says:

You want to leave…leave. I want them to TRY to take me. I need an excuse to demolish somebody or else my conscience will not let me. But if they try to drag me away…out comes the animal and he’s been waithing all my life to have some REAL fun!!!

17. Booze129 says:

Jesse Ventura is awesome

18. MigHound says:

I’m a Canadian IN Canada, and suddenly I feel, that’s not quite far enough. Have you considered Zimbabwe? Well, let’s stick with commonwealth countries. New Zealand might do the trick.

19. MigHound says:

…he didn’t lie, he was Underwater Demolitions in Vietnam.

20. djheatM5 says:

the mark of the beast is basically keeping the sunday instead of saturday as the God’s day of worship &rest, I didn’t believe it but it’s in the Bible..the pope under the cover of NWO is misleading the people to think that it’s a simple chipXD

21. ganninia says:

if only he didnt lie about him being in navy seal

22. TheMostShockingVideo says:

If only you knew the truth

23. diptdipt says:

In all this game, the devil is the victim, is the scapegoat, will be acused of everything cause the GOD don’t want any rivals. Conclusion: live at the full in the freedom of GOD (praying in a right form,following the INSTRUCTIONS in the Bible – keeping the 10 commandments – including keeping the Saturday as the 7th day etc.) instead of in the incapacity and limited power of devil cause he is just a temporary puppet. Jesus Christ is our savior and our hope!

24. dmdpro5 says:

this has been happing to blacks for YEARS since regan had that 3 stricks shit in california in the 80s where you could do life for doing shit like stealing a pizza now its happing to whites yall want to pay attention