Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory – Police State Part 4 of 6 | freedomnewsroom.com

Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory – Police State Part 4 of 6

“Police State” It’s been said the government has a plan to declare martial law and round up millions of United State citizens into concentration camps. Jesse may have found a conspiracy in plain sight as he investigates the proliferation of law enforcement Fusion Centers around the country. And they may be connected to hundreds of detention centers ready to accept prisoners at the stroke of a Presidential pen.

25 Responses to “Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory – Police State Part 4 of 6”

1. whereismom1 says:

yup

2. Shan Ferguson says:

Hypothetically Area 51 does not exist either.

3. 567sniper says:

A 3000 bed Federal facility was just built in Farmville, Virginia.

4. CHEROKEE SEMINOLE says:

do who know who the elite’s establishment are there are 5 banks and the Rothchilds — bank of america {should be bank of united states] not america because they got away with mortgage fraud on loans, we would have been put behind bars -

5. Masterlink981 says:

I’m a Jew…. trust me man, I lost relatives… :'(

6. miles2057 says:

Regarding your comment you left 1 year ago on the Jessie Ventura,Conspiracy Theory – Police State. Part 4 of 6 video uploaded by youtube user “saluki420”
    I took notice of your comment especially one section which goes as follows,
    “Then they came for the communists
    and I did not speak out – because I was not a communist.”
    I am curious about your wording, “I WAS not a communist”
    Does that mean you are now?
    I’m most likely looking too much into it or taking the wording too literally.

7. joshua12345a says:

i like jews communists arabs blacks whites asians… but do u know what i don’t like.
    the elites the establisment

8. ShadowNinjaClan1 says:

We are the ShadowNinjaClan! We stay in the Shadow’s! We are no one! We are here! Protect the world! Show now fear!

9. diptdipt says:

In all this game, the devil is the victim, is the scapegoat, will be acused of everything cause the GOD don’t want any rivals. Conclusion: live at the full in the freedom of GOD (praying in a right form,following the INSTRUCTIONS in the Bible – keeping the 10 commandments – including keeping the Saturday as the 7th day etc.) instead of in the incapacity and limited power of devil cause he is just a temporary puppet. Jesus Christ is our savior and our hope!

10. delano31326 says:

This is like some shit you’ll see in movies.

11. sladesyd says:

@thekonrad1984- bet something will, just wait

12. Haloskulls117 says:

wrong, a revolution

13. mmx13 says:

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Ron Paul – Jesse Ventura 2012

news infowarrior76(dot)com

14. okellookello says:

council of governors? Sounds more like council of yes men

15. TheKonrad1984 says:

I feel that something is gonna happen.This is creepy

16. Rodney Webb says:

i think weere in for another civil war

17. Rodney Webb says:

i cant believe what is happeningto our country.

18. orange70383 says:

Oh my, aren’t we the naive little packer. So how much would you estimate that you pack on any given day?

19. cliftonhauusd says:

single Latin girls here rockmycity.info

20. Kanoee64 says:

I Thought if the military showed up at my door that on a personal level I would be able to reason with the soldiers taht they were sworn to uphold the constitution? Is it significant that an American soldier is no longer sworn to uphold The Constitution, in their creed?

21. storsvensk65 says:

i`m freaked out right now…almost 7 years ago i was working for a very prominent lawyer and one day we were talking about ww2 and concentration camps when he stopped…and looked us in the eye and told us that he has a high ranking friend at the state department that told him that internment camps were being built to detain suspected terrorist and 5th column dissidants? i thought he was going a little out there…then last year i found out that one such camp exhist in south kansas city

22. owlwoman911 says:

yeah,they set it up to happen exactly as you said; your point being?they can’t take everybody in,why not let them sort themselves out,thus began the odyssus called Alex.divide,divide,divide when in doubt, scare the sheep…more guns,beans and batteries.out west you are correct.It never does turn out right for the elites,but back east?those poor souls traded their guns away,and our friends will all come to help-us right into the new world order.millions choose eternal life instead.

23. DeathSithe92 says:

Actually they won’t have to implement these plans their just going to wait us out, you see their going to wait for us to get dumber and lazier, you can already see it in today’s new, then when we’re so dumb we can’t do anything, they’ll just come in and kill us all easy.

24. rdknight6 says:

Yea, your forgetting the brainwashing of soldiers and how if they believe the citizens are in the wrong, they’ll do it. I know I was in the military and I would have done anything I was told to do, these other assholes in the service are even worse!

25. DeathSithe92 says:

HAHA HAHA I’D LIKE TO SEE THEM TRY THIS SHIT IT WOULD JUST END UP WITH EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD WITHA GUN WOULD START SHOOTING THESE IDIOTS MARINES AND SOLDIER IN THE MILITARY WOULD DISOBEY THSES TYPES OF ORDERS AND THE WHOLE SYSTEM AND PLAN BREAKS DOWN PLUNGING THE ENTIRE us INTO A HELLHOLE OF WAR OR ANARCHY WHICH OTHER COUNTRIES WILL SWOOP IN AND TAKE US OVER LIKE CHINA OR SOME WAR MONGER TOTALITARIAN GOVERMENT. ((sorry about caps forgot they on))