“OH I’M SORRY… I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA” The Police State Has Begun?! | freedomnewsroom.com

“OH I’M SORRY… I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA” The Police State Has Begun?!

Tyranny is always creeping up on us. It is our duty as free beings to exercise our rights against illegal non-police action like this. Freedom isn’t free! These are not COPS, makes this very illegal according to our constitution! Pastor Steven Anderson uploaded this video, driving from Arizona to California. I’m just spreading the word. Published BY by sanderson1611 on Jul 9, 2012 www.sanderson1611.blogspot.com

25 Responses to ““OH I’M SORRY… I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA” The Police State Has Begun?!”

1. Dave Phelps says:

The BP should be on the BORADER not 20 or 30 miles inside America on the highway harassing law abiding citizens. This is a waste and abuse of federal employees time and my TAX dollars. These BP employees need to be in the field in remote areas where illegal aliens cross the BORDER. BORDER PATROL not highway patrol. I am sure every state including Arizona has a fine HIGHWAY Patrol.

2. Buster Hymen says:

LOL I love it, the guys at checkpoint “A” were like, fuck this let the guys at checkpoint “B” deal with him.

3. disposablefreedom says:

You have every right to keep your mouth shut under any circumstance, unless you have committed a crime and you still can stay silent if you so choose to, and I advise you to do so.. It is our rights as Americans to stay silent.. I invoke that right and always will.. If people are wise they will do the same.. You don’t have to speak of engage in conversation with the police..

4. aboveall56 says:

Trying to take over the world….ummm… You do realize how many military bases we have in foreign countries? lol Idiot.

5. Steven Gill says:

God Bless You.

6. jnkoa33 says:

the police aren’t “governing” us. since you just woke up from a 30 yr nap, there’s an immigration problem in this country, & border security needs to increase. checking ID’s is a good place to start. this guy should be grateful to see checkpoints. this belief is what is needed, and is not “what is wrong with this country.” “what is wrong with this country” is lax borders and > 12 millions illegal immigrants who get free healthcare, etc. Pay your taxes, > 12 million illegals are depending on you!

7. jnkoa33 says:

i don’t have to rethink my stance on personal rights and freedom. i know what i believe and i am the truest of Americans. I agree there is over-governing in this country and it will get worse if we let it. However, the way to go about it is to vote the proper people into office, starting with the president. democrats usually want much gov’t involvement, while, Republicans traditionally want minimal gov’t involvement. Make changes by voting, not by being a jerk to a border patrol agent.

8. donutvampire105 says:

That belief is what is wrong with this country. The paranoia a good part of this country has is pathetic. The police are not meant to govern us like this. I recommend you rethink your stance on personal rights and freedom. The country is going to hell because of the over governing and if we as Americans don’t do anything about it you can pretty much say hello to shitville.

9. jnkoa33 says:

you are a jackass. Our border patrol has a tough job to try to protect YOU and other US citizens. Comparing this to nazi Germany is ridiculous as nazi’s were killing millions and trying to take over the world. We are simply trying to protect our borders. Have some respect. You are a pastor? Try setting an example of how to respectfully obey the LAW instead of acting like an immature, liberal, protesting, college punk.

10. kronisawsome says:

You’re a PASTOR? What kind of PASTOR uses that kind of language? “You guys want to screw around with me.”  I think anyone over the age of 13 knows what that really means.

11. Gungfuman77 says:

Cops are under no obligation to protect you, a few court cases
    (1) Richard W. Stevens. 1999. Dial 911 and Die. Hartford, Wisconsin: Mazel
    Freedom Press.
    (2) Barillari v. City of Milwaukee, 533 N.W.2d 759 (Wis. 1995).
    (3) Bowers v. DeVito, 686 F.2d 616 (7th Cir. 1982).
    (4) DeShaney v. Winnebago County Department of Social Services, 489 U.S. 189
    (5) Ford v. Town of Grafton, 693 N.E.2d 1047 (Mass. App. 1998).
    (6) Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. 1981).

12. Gungfuman77 says:

USELESS for stopping any crimes. They work for the insurance companies & banks. That’s why everything with driving is about your so called “Safety”.. because if YOU get hurt by not having your seat belt on, hurt someone else by driving too fast, cause an accident by going through that red light, etc. it costs the INSURANCE companies money in more payouts. The less they pay out, the more of your money that they’ve STOLEN from you by mandatory insurance polic-ies, THEY get to keep!

13. Gungfuman77 says:

No they don’t. The majority of what is considered a “crime” today is nothing but POLICE(Y) enforcement, NOT peace officer work. They’re not enforcing laws. Save for murder, theft, robbery, rape, real assaults, etc.. the majority of what they’re doing is enforcing “polices”. that’s where the word police comes from, Police-ies. Cops are under NOT Constitutional obligation to STOP any crime. Their only obligated to Investigate crimes & catch the person AFTER the fact. That’s why they’re mainly..

14. PassionCherry1 says:

Police stop way more crime then you give them credit for. Now Im not too fond of police myself but I wouldnt want to live in a country without them. They work around the clock, investigate and have the tools to track down criminals. Of course there are legal ways we can protect ourselves and others rather than rely on police and Im happy with that. There will always be crime no matter which way you look at it. Matter of fact, ridding police will invite more crime.

15. PassionCherry1 says:

Police themself, are you serious!? We have too many irresponsible and crazy people in America, you cant trust it. If we were to go by your way of thinking it would be chaos, lawlessness and innocent people will be hurt or killed. This isnt the wild west. And if you dont have a uniform and a badge you better not stop me to inquire my citizen status or you might get shot yourself. If there were no government organized checkpoints who’s gonna patrol the borders? YOU? You are nuts.

16. Callabris says:

Except they aren’t the same. Everyone has the right to the 5th no matter the circumstance. Miranda rights which mind you do include the 5th but they include a lot more then just the 5th. Miranda right were made to protect someone under arrest. I personally have never been arrested but i also haven’t randomly been Merandised either. Though again it’s just my opinion. Everyone has one. Have a great day Amund 🙂

17. Ginger Dixon says:

That is awesomely powerful and gives me some hope that as an average citizen, I have the right to refuse to do something that someone claiming to be law enforcement, asks me to do. In this culture, we are taught from birth, to comply without hesitation to any and all requests make by law enforcement. The veil is lifting!

18. Yozenbar says:

Nice stretch BEARHUGGLES its no where near the same as having your wallet stolen. Nice effort though.

19. Amund Østvoll says:

No i’m not. You said the the 5th amendment and the maranda rights are two different rights. I said it’s the same right.

20. Callabris says:

You are repeating what I said.

21. Amund Østvoll says:

You always have the 5th amendment rights, aka the right ro remain silent. The police have to inform you of those rights before they arrest you. That is called the Miranda rights. Look up Miranda v. Ariztona.

22. stewartx5 says:

Guy, I spent nearly 16-years in Germany, with an intense interest in the Nazi time period. What is your experience to say I’m incorrect? During the 30’s (before the war), it was very common for the Nazis to act exactly like those in this video – contempt for the law, contempt for the police, refusing to show ID, and similar. Later, once Hitler gained sufficient power, existing police were greatly restrained or eliminated – replaced by Himmler’s Ordnungspolizei (Order Police) and others.

23. Bearhuggles86 says:

It is the principle behind it.
    It is like you are late but some punk kid just stole your wallet.
    You could just go on your way, but its worth spending the extra time to do it right.

24. unjustkatana says:

Is this the kind of freedom they send the soldiers to die for ?

25. aplayaz2000 says:

cause how do u think non-citizens feel, you dumb fuck