POLICE STATE GONE WILD!!!! | freedomnewsroom.com

POLICE STATE GONE WILD!!!!

POLICE STATE GONE WILD!!!!

In this Scanner Darklyesque report, Alex Jones highlights current articles and events that detail the quickening that is currently happening. The nanny state backed by the militarized police are ratcheting up their control grid. Our way of life is changing for the worse. You have been warned. www.infowars.com www.infowars.com

24 Responses to “POLICE STATE GONE WILD!!!!”

1. globengo says:

“ANTI-HUMAN DEMON ASHKENAZI JEWS 0.01%& NATO+NWO ARE DEVIL- ARMY FOES OF GOD,CHALLENGE TO END HUMAN GENERATIONS ON EARTH BUT ITS JOB OF ALMIGHTY TO SUSTAIN OR ELIMINATE,” PLS MIND YOUR DUTY TO HUMAN ETHICS & SPIRIT.1.TRUTH, 2.JUSTICE & 3.PEACE,ONLY WAR,WAR & WARS CAN NEVER ACHIEVE THESE HOLY GOALS.YES,GOD RETAINS ETERNAL TREASURES-YOU MUST LEARN HUMANITY & STOP NOW : PORK AND HUMAN FLESH EATING, PIMPING, PROSTITUTION & HUMAN BLOOD & WINES DRINKING ARE HELLISH UTTERLY PROHIBITED SINFUL DEEDS”OK

2. themusicmenTV says:

Why go through all this trouble of passing all these bills when they could just declare martial law? I mean you have no rights under martial anyway.

3. luckyluckdragon says:

It is not the control grid; it is much bigger. We voted for people who dont like us that much. Well thats how it works. Maybe one day we will have something better; but so far keep your head down.

4. fullmetal891 says:

0:13, i wouldnt mind getting searched by her

5. bigbaddawn says:

There was a local story here this fall, a man put “ediable landscaping” in his front lawn instead of “accetable” landscaping in a neighborhood, he was FORCED to remove his lettuce ect, and a hugh hefty fine, I guess we can’t feed ourselves chemical free, non comercial, non government regulated food anymore, hope they don’t come to my house! I raise ALL my own food, including my meat, that’s why I stay out of cities!

6. deareful says:

The stock market is not the only culprit. There is a silent killer plaguing (American) man every day. The LEAST talked about problem: police fines, court fees and “traffic violations.” There are countless arrests made erroneously for a range of so called violations. These fines and time spent on probation plus MORE fines from courts is making more people poor than you can imagine! There is a quota for traffic tickets. Why have we never twittered about this? Hello! knock knock-wake up!!

7. megamogx says:

v=s9C7V_4iEyE

v=YGAaPjqdbgQ

v=kG4yGICFsi8

v=5c1WERse4uI

v=G43zl4fzDQg

8. holypig777 says:

Retarded is a legitimate medical term meaning that some one or some thing is slowed down. Do try and buy a dictionary before you speak and prove that your intellect has been slowed down i.e. RETARDED

9. THEKINGOFMETROPOLIS says:

Oh hey, thats real “christian” of you to use “retarded” in your post, slandering all the mentally challenged. LOL, definitely something jesus would do right?

10. THEKINGOFMETROPOLIS says:

LOL god your funny. Truly a “pig” like your name describes. You don’t know what I believe at all. So stop trying to push me into your straw man arguments that your priest taught you to say at sunday school when an actual person with intellect challenges your cozy life of “Jesus saves me so I don’t have to give a shit about anyone else.” I guess you don’t remember the crusades where you sent millions of people to die so you could take a small pice of land from those scary muslims.

11. tarrker says:

This is true to a point. I mean, there would always be plenty of people who would just BLINDLY follow orders and do whatever Washington told them to do.

12. holypig777 says:

Odd how you forgot how Science has enslaved people even more then the So-Called Church has. NO one was ever “Born a Christian” so you have just proved how retarded you are when it comes to the Bible. I’m done speaking to you because the bible commands that I not “cast my pearls before swine”. If you ever learn anything about the Bible then we can talk but right now my dead hamster knows more about the Bible then you do. So go back to worshiping your Monkey-men & be nothing!

13. holypig777 says:

No moron the so-called books that you speak about were written in the late 2nd century and were never included in the Bible by ANY CHURCH. Do try and read a history book and put down Dan Brown’s work of FICTION that is so full of holes that even a retarded rock can see through it. BTW, I’m not Catholic and believe the homosexuals that call themselves priests should be executed.

14. holypig777 says:

Only a unschooled moron would think that. try reading a book now and then. Have you ever heard of the Dead Sea Scrolls? Have you ever heard of the Pre & Post-Nicene Fathers who quote the Bible and it is 100% exactly what we have today. See I love it when morons like you try to disprove the Bible without a brain in your head. Do yourself a favor and shut up before you prove how retarded you really are and for God’s Sake, READ A BOOK.

15. guppyelf says:

200 million against washington dc. lol . it would be the alamo scene. even if half didnt use guns.. washington would lose. they dont have a military without the american people. the washington govt doesnt have any money without the american people . it would be a complete loss. lol

16. CARandDRlVER says:

Hah I’m not from India, I’m from FL but I know India is an important USA ally

17. mindfuckerification says:

you wouldnt understand… Alex is from a country called America, not some shit hole country known as india.

18. CARandDRlVER says:

Freedoms we lose ? what the fuck ? i have lost 0 freedoms since i was born…Alex Jones is an idiot

19. tarrker says:

I wonder what would happen if everyone in America just picked up their guns and marched on Washington DC? Would we really have freedom or just a nation full of corpses.

20. leoboldekus says:

//////.BILDERBERGER.CH

NEWS NEWS NEWS
    Fighting for Education!

21. Thelongmanable says:

WHY Are Churches 100 percent Tax exempt in 2011. Churches are literally billion dollar operations in the United States so why are they not being Taxed. I am all for Taxsation of the CURCHES. If Churches want to contribute to modern society PAY YOUR FREAKEN TAXES!

22. strawman007 says:

Well I had typed out a good comment but it said “error” ?

23. Nevawake says:

Corporate states of America.

24. noraalex says:

It was obvious that Europe was the gateway for them to start banning herbs, they tried in US, failed then came to Europe where they succeeded. Because here it seems that people are numb, in 3 months we could not get a million signatures. So, if we see americans losing their freedoms each day, that means soon it will be the same everywhere. We live in very dark times.