Bypassing News: US citizens journalism killing mainstream | freedomnewsroom.com

Categorized | U.S. News

Bypassing News: US citizens journalism killing mainstream

Bias and bungled reporting on US news networks are behind plummeting audience numbers, according to the Gallup Poll. RT’s Marina Portnaya looks at a cutting-edge project that’s encouraging ordinary Americans to drive their country’s news agenda instead. RT LIVE rt.com Subscribe to RT! www.youtube.com Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com Follow us on Twitter twitter.com Follow us on Google+ plus.google.com RT (Russia Today) is a global news network broadcasting from Moscow and Washington studios. RT is the first news channel to break the 500 million YouTube views benchmark.

25 Responses to “Bypassing News: US citizens journalism killing mainstream”

1. desbest4 says:

The UK equivalent for crowdsourced news is called Blottr. Look it up.

2. koppellhinex says:

CAPITALISM creates DRUG LORDS. LAWYERS. BANKERS. ELITE CRIMINALS. INEQUALITY. INSTABILITY. GREED. RUTHLESS COMMUNISM. NWO. NAZI. TERRORISM. LAZY PEOPLE. REBEL POLITICIAN. ANARCHY. worst is WAR etc.. ☠ ☢ ☠ ☢ ☠ ☢

CAPITALISM was designed only for CORRUPT OPPORTUNISTIC MANIPULATIVE LAZY POLITICIAN. BANKERS. NARCOPOLITICIAN. JUDGES. CRIMINALS. DICTATORS. RULERS. KING. SULTANATE. EMPEROR etc..

HARD WORKING PEACE LOVING HAPPY HONEST SOCIETY were always the slave victim and poorly starve to death. 🙁

3. Marine1063 says:

good job RT

4. ashwadhwani says:

The revolution will not be televised, it will be SHARED !!!

5. TheGeoman46 says:

I am a american and I no longer trust mainstream media I like to hear the truth and what is really going on in the world. I want to know what is really going on world events are no longer on mainstream media. I am a american and that is the truth!!!!!!

6. 1therealbobert says:

find the truth (its not on mainstream news) but its out there

7. JeffersonianTV says:

Naomi Wolf is the best..

8. johnthr33 says:

Yes i can say the same about friends and my parents i even show them things and they still deny its happening. Its like banging your head off a brick wall. They dont want to leave there cosy little world of willful stupidity.

9. pompey333 says:

lol i believe you

10. MontChevalier says:

I would, but sometimes you gotta hear what they’re saying. I mean, I watch Press TV as well.

11. arayalrio says:

Does look very interesting, and right up my alley. My first thought upon reading the title was “Annunaki”…
    I’m going to make some popcorn and watch it. 🙂 Thanks for the recommendation!

12. MountainMontanaMan says:

Do you have the same feelings for Obama who has bent over Forwards with DADT and Gay Marriage too?
    Politics’ is just that.
    Yet I would rather have Putin who is rational compared to Obama who Kills US Citizen’s and in his KILL LIST Bombs Emergency aid workers and Funeral’s too. Clearly a man with ZERO MORALS.

13. covertgreen says:

nearly quitting? seriously i recommend totally giving the cnn scum up. stay away from their pathetic evil fake coverage of their stories.

14. doryanishayan says:

no Im not…. i said fuck putin… meaning gay russians who love putin can go fuck him…as hard as they like

15. MontChevalier says:

Wow….that’s just….wow.

16. frankz00 says:

“Properly educated” i.e. properly INDOCTRINATED!

17. arayalrio says:

It’s Scientology’s equivalent of a gulag. If you’re in the Sea Org, that is where you are sent when you get in trouble…which is possible at any time.
    The former president of Scientology, Heber Jentzsch (whose 27-y-o Sci son just died of a “fever” – his mom wasn’t allowed to see him before he was cremated b/c she’s not Sci) has been in the Hole for going on 8 years. There are others who are condemned there for life.

18. MontChevalier says:

Good times.

19. MontChevalier says:

The Hole? What does that mean?

20. MontChevalier says:

True that.

21. MontChevalier says:

I agree with you. Their media is just awful. Disgusting liars. But, maybe they’ll show some kind of truth. I doubt it. And it’s really been getting tiresome. I’m nearly quitting watching CNN.

22. WlEDERGEBURT says:

Jews own American Media.

23. arayalrio says:

“all religions have an element of mystery and secrecy in them.”
    How many religions cost in excess of $500,000 to obtain “secret” knowledge?

24. arayalrio says:

*for picking on the Catholic church

25. arayalrio says:

Actually, I was pointing out that Scientologists seem to have a thing for pick on the Catholic church. I’m not religious; wasn’t raised with anything.
    Beliefs aren’t the issue. Practices are. Name a religion that includes an equivalent of The Hole and I *might* back up off CoS. Until then, keep the 1st Amendment in mind.