Fraud Fear: US election sham whistleblows louder abroad than at home | freedomnewsroom.com

Categorized | U.S. News

Fraud Fear: US election sham whistleblows louder abroad than at home

Even before it’s begun, voting on election day already faces disruption – due to the devastating storm that tore through America’s East coast. And some measures introduced to avoid those breakdowns threaten the transparency of the process, as RT’s Marina Portnaya & Anastasia Churkina report from New York. RT LIVE rt.com Subscribe to RT! www.youtube.com Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com Follow us on Twitter twitter.com Follow us on Google+ plus.google.com RT (Russia Today) is a global news network broadcasting from Moscow and Washington studios. RT is the first news channel to break the 500 million YouTube views benchmark.

24 Responses to “Fraud Fear: US election sham whistleblows louder abroad than at home”

1. OZYMANDIAS1939 says:

Are you calling me a idiot liberal Marxist? ]

Hahaha, you misunderstand the intention of my quote comrade.

I was pointing out how the American government is so similar to that of the U.S.S.R.

I’m curious why you were so quick to assume that I am a communist?

2. Fireman Tim says:

Make it paper ballets, count EVERY ballet. Put ink semi-permanent on the right or left forefinger. And give EVERY citizen the vote.

3. olalor says:

80% of USA election machines are on computer with insecure software. With a good hacker, I guess Mickey Mouse could have won this last election. I think Switzerland is a better model of democracy. They are fiercely independent and a president only serves 1 year- a general 4 years.

4. miceli2008 says:

it’s because we are not a democracy – damn

5. EkBalam707 says:

CNN, NPR, Fox-news, telemundo, univision, etc are the main promoters of communist ideas and same sex marriages. They are so happy because obama was re-selected. But it does not mean the American Citizens are happy because in 4 years Obama did nothing!
    Obama is a liar!
    It was a fraud!

6. luis beltran says:

presidents are not elected they are selected.
    the people don’t choose a president the electoral votes do.
    and even then they get influenced by other parties to choose a side.

all this people celebrating ignorance of election process is truly amazing!

7. lostbuffalo says:

true that

8. immortalsoul24 says:

–OBAMA “HITLER-2“ good puppet “SELECTED“ again now all FEMA CAMPS will swing their doors open and the BLACKS VOTERS will be “`HITLER 2“  first gusts,ha ha.“ What good fortune for governments that the people do not think“ — Adolf Hitler.Two-party system an illusion, both funded from same source’

9. WalKu3r3 says:

btw…….nice cleavage Marina. I’m outta here

10. moestietabarnak says:

unless someone present know the person you are trying to impersonate…

risk jail for 1 more vote ?

11. Kaptain Kanada says:

Well said.

12. Kaptain Kanada says:

It’s an American traditon to vote and vote often. The dumbocracy system is so great that even dead people vote in the elections — some of them vote more than once, too, just like the living ones.
    Jefferson and Mason and Henry must be doing somersaults in their graves…

13. WalKu3r3 says:

Would like to extend my condolences to Amerika….. now that this piece of trash communist has been appointed to ‘finnish the job’ for 4 more years. It won’t take another 4 years. 2013 is the deadline. Romney was the same thing anyway, there was really no choice – just illusion.
    So lock n load. I am betting on a civil war now

14. Kaptain Kanada says:

Don’t do it, foresakenlion, you may get the same “welcome” treatment that Robert Dziekanski got at the Vancouver airport.

15. Kaptain Kanada says:

Well, that was incoherent. English is not your native language, I take it?

16. Justin Case says:

Risk jail?..how? no one would ever know who they were…since they don’t check ID.

17. moestietabarnak says:

come visit us comrade, up north in our liberal social democratic country; Canada

18. moestietabarnak says:

and reasonable citizen want everyone to pay their fair share for the common good

19. moestietabarnak says:

and libertarian are morons, only one of the three proposition is true.

20. moestietabarnak says:

and risk jail ? not that much.. easier to hack the machine

21. Justin Case says:

I voted today, just for shits and giggles..they didn’t even ask me for my i.d.. Makes me wonder how many voted for others today..

22. Kaptain Kanada says:

It isn’t the “bigger reward” that enables dictators but Bigger Governernment, aka statism. Libertarians oppose statism; we support a truly free market because that gives people the most liberty and the most control over their lives and the fruits of their labour.
    Taxation is theft and big government is organised crime.

23. lighttree2012 says:

They should send out voter receipts.

24. rocky cocky says:

I just got my ass whooped by the black panthers for voting for romney! This is serious and I tried to call Alex so he can report it but I cant get through..So I am telling his listners to beware the polling booths…Plack panthers are sitting with hit squads doen the